The Rent IT Survey online aquistion PC provides multiple RS232 ports, dual network and multi monitor connectivity.
Contained in a small mATX case, this PC provides all the connectivity required for many survey applications such as NaviPac and Navisuite. As standard this PC model has 8 RS232 ports on a breakout DB9 spider for interfacing to navigation and survey sensors. Two 1GB network ports allows connection to the vessel network, and also input from multibeam / multiplexer or other networked sensors. It is possible for 4 independent monitors to be driven by the 6GB nVidia GTX 1060 graphics card. A 500GB SSD provides good performance for either Windows 10 or Windows 7, coupled with 16GB DDR4 RAM and a quad core Intel Core i5 processor.
Upgrades include additional RAM up to 64GB, additional hard drives for data storage, alternative graphics card options and additional RS232 port cards up to a maximum of 24.
- Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz 4 core
- 16GB DDR4 memory
- nVidia GTX 1060 6GB RAM 1280 cuda cores
- 500GB Solid State Drive
- DVD rewriter optical drive
- Video: 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI v2.0 3 x Display Port 1.4
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C on rear panel
- 8 x RS232 ports on DB9 spider (921.6 kbps maximum speed)
- Audio 7:1 3 x 3.5mm jacks, line out
- Network: 2 x Gigabit Intel Ethernet
- 650 Watt PSU
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit or Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
- Height: 21.2cm
- Width: 27cm
- Depth: 39.3cm
- Weight: 8Kg